ASTRO 2018 Annual Meeting
• Monday, 12:30 pm October 22nd AAWR/ASTRO Women's Luncheon- “Roundtable Discussions of Radiation Oncology Career Options: Academics, Private Practice or Government”
• Monday, 4:15 pm October 22nd: ASTRO-AAWR Joint Session: “Achieving Gender Equity in Radiation Oncology”
What: ASTRO After Hours Group Meet-Up of #RadOncWomen
When: Monday, October 22, 2018 at 5:30pm-8:30pm
Where: The Vault 314 E Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78205-2922, United States
email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot
AAWR Foundation Event
• Sunday, November 25th, 6:30 pm: Celebration Dinner at Palmer House (more information)
REGISTER NOW for the Celebration Dinner!
NOTE: Due to limited available space, the purchase of tickets on site will not be permitted. There will be no refunds.
AAWR SOCIETY EVENTS AT RSNA
• Monday, November 26th: AAWR Business Lunch 12-1:30 pm
• Tuesday, November 27th: AAWR Presidents Lunch 12-1:30 pm
Dr. Geraldine McGinty: "1st Year as 1st Lady - Reflections on Year One as the 1st Female ACR BOC"
• Wednesday, November 28th: AAWR Educational Session 8:30-10am
Parental/FMLA Leave in Residency - A Panel Discussion with Dr. Cheri Canon, UAB (Chair & ABR Board of Trustee), Dr. Lori Deitte, Vanderbilt (President, Association of Program Directors in Radiology (APDR), & Dr. Allison Grayev, U.Wisconsin (PD).
• Wednesday, November 28th: AAWR Speed Mentoring 10:30-11:45 am
• Wednesday, November 28th: AAWR Higginbotham Resident Lunch 12-1:30 pm
1st Year: Reflections on Year One as an Attending…and What We Wish We had Known While Still in Training
K. Elizabeth Hoque, MS MD PhD and Amy Patel MD
NOTE: Due to limited available space, the purchase of on site tickets will not be permitted. There will be no refunds.